Hi friend! I hope you’ve had a wonderful week. As promised I’m back into the swing of things, which means it’s recipe time! This recipe is an adaptation of the one Marion made at our retreat in Langley, BC a couple of weeks ago.
Seriously, most of us ate the food solely as an excuse to cover every morsel with this dressing. So obviously I had to hunt it down when I got home and put my own little spin on it. I found it needed a slight bit more balance to it in terms of the saltiness factor so I’ve tweaked a couple things here and there and swapped out vegetable oil for a healthier option.
The end result is delicious. Like I’m-eating-it-with-a-spoon-as-I-type delicious. Ok… maybe it’s more of a licking-it-off-my-finger-as-I-type moment, which is slightly less classy, but the point is this stuff is liquid gold!
Since salad season is upon us, you’ll need something full of healthy fats, calcium, and protein to slather on top of it to jazz it up a bit. This sauce also makes an amazing dressing for salad rolls, grilled meats, salmon, shrimp, roasted veggies, quinoa, rice, stir-fries. Anything you can put on a skewer and grill. You get the point. So without further ado, here’s the recipe!
Best Ever Glory Bowl Dressing Recipe
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup organic, GF tamari or coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp. tahini
- 4 tbsp. honey or maple syrup (I like to do half & half!)
- 1 cup olive oil
- Combine ACV, tamari, rice vinegar, water, nutritional yeast, garlic, tahini, and maple/honey in a medium sized mixing bowl using an immersion blender. Conversely, you can throw them in a food processor.
- Once smooth, slowly drizzle in olive oil while blending until fully incorporated.
As always, dressings taste best when they are allowed to sit overnight, so I suggest making this the day before any special events then wowing all your friends and family with your amazing kitchen prowess 😉
Well that’s all for today friend! If you’re looking for a little more support on your wellness journey make sure you download my FREE Stop Self-Sabotage Workbook right here!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderfully whimsical weekend!