STAY GROUNDED: HEALTHY SEASONAL COOKING CLASS
The following recipes take advantage of in-season produce and warming spices such as cinnamon & ginger to create simply delicious meals and snacks. Adding a dash of summer freshness with lime and avocado keeps this menu from being too heavy, without breaking the bank on too many out-of-season items. Combining hearty, grounding foods with a touch of fresh produce or citrus is a great way to stay balanced and healthy all winter long.
In this cooking class you will be making:
• Get Rooted Chana Masala (Chickpea Curry)
• Seasonal Sweets & Beets Soup
• Gluten-Free Spiced Fish Cakes
• Super Simple Guacamole
• Roasted Squash & Beans with Ginger Lime Dressing
• Gluten-Free Chocolate Custard Tart with Coconut Milk Whipped Cream
Specifics: This cooking class in Rothesay is for up to 10 people and runs for approximately 2 hours. Bring Tupperware or mason jars for leftovers. SOLD OUT!
Location: nela’s kitchen, Rothesay
Date: January 16th, 2019
Time: 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Investment: $50/pp SOLD OUT!