HEALTHY HOLIDAY NIBBLES COOKING CLASS
The holidays are often a time of making merry, lots of parties, dinners, and events, which can leave us feeling less than optimal. I’ve found that a great way to combat the bloat of the holidays is to bring goodies that support my health goals to dinners and parties so that I can enjoy the deliciousness of the season and connect with my friends and family.
In this vegetarian cooking class you will be making:
• Spicy Red Pepper & Carrot Soup
• Delicious Lemon Roasted Broccoli & Parsnips
• Crispy Quinoa Cakes with Tahini Yogurt Dipping Sauce
• Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
• Ginger Love Sweet Potato & Apple Crisp
• Salted Chocolate Almond Butter Cups
Specifics: This plant-based cooking class in Rothesay is for up to 10 people and runs for approximately 2 hours. Bring Tupperware or mason jars for leftovers.
Location: nela’s kitchen, Rothesay
Date: December 6th, 2018 (SOLD OUT!) and December 13th (Spots Available!)
Time: 6:30 to 8:30 pm