SEASONAL TRANSITIONS: SPRING DETOX COOKING CLASS
With the heaviness of winter slowly fading from your memory, it’s time to start turning your attention towards Spring and the light, delicious food it has to offer!
This pescatarian cooking class will focus on seasonal produce that’s designed to help support your detoxification organs, so that you can enter into the new season feeling light, bright, and full of energy! Each recipe is designed to be pulled together quickly and easily so that you can spend more time in the sunshine and less in the kitchen!
In this pescatarian cooking class you will be making:
• Spicy Sesame Salmon Burgers
• Super Simple Guacamole
• Mango Salad w/ Toasted Sesame Dressing
• Quick & Easy Garlic Lemon Pasta Recipe
• Summer Berry Detox Salad w/ Lemon Roasted Broccoli
• Strawberry Citrus Vinaigrette
• Super Simple Oven Roasted Asparagus Recipe
Specifics: This plant-based cooking class in Saint John is for up to 6 people and runs for approximately 2 hours. Bring Tupperware or mason jars for leftovers.
Location: nela’s kitchen, Rothesay
Date: Wednesday, April 24th, 2019
Time: 6:30pm to 8:30 pm