GLUTEN-FREE BAKING BASICS COOKING CLASS
Are you transitioning into a gluten-free lifestyle and missing some of the sweet treats that make the world go round?
I’ve rounded up some of my favourite go-to, fail safe gluten-free baking recipes so that you can still indulge in comforting baked goods without suffering the ill effects of the high carb, inflammatory nature of most treats.
In this gluten-free cooking class you will be making:
• Sweet Potato & Apple Crisp
• Chocolate Custard Cake w/ Coconut Walnut Cookie Base
• Seasonal Fruit Pie w/ Almond Flax Crust
• Cinnamon Banana Muffins w/ Chocolate Chips
• Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
• Mini Molasses Cakes w/ Cashew Cream Cheese Icing
Specifics: This gluten-free cooking class is for up to 6 people and runs for approximately 2 hours. Caitlin will supply all groceries and aprons and any specialized equipment. Please bring Tupperware or mason jars for leftovers.
Date: Currently Booking Private In-Home Classes!
Time: You Decide!