HEALTHY HOLIDAY NIBBLES COOKING CLASS
The holidays are often a time of making merry, lots of parties, dinners, and events, which can leave us feeling less than optimal. I’ve found that a great way to combat the bloat of the holidays is to bring goodies that support my health goals to dinners and parties so that I can enjoy the deliciousness of the season and connect with my friends and family.
The recipes in this class are crowd-pleasing ideas that you can serve or share at any of your events this season to help keep you happy, healthy, and whole all the way into the New Year!
In this vegetarian cooking class you will be making:
• Spicy Red Pepper & Carrot Soup
• Delicious Lemon Roasted Broccoli & Parsnips
• Crispy Quinoa Cakes with Tahini Yogurt Dipping Sauce
• Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
• Ginger Love Sweet Potato & Apple Crisp
• Salted Chocolate Almond Butter Cups
Specifics: This plant-based cooking class in Rothesay is for up to 10 people and runs for approximately 2 hours. Bring Tupperware or mason jars for leftovers.
Location: nela’s kitchen, Rothesay
Date: December 16th
Time: 6:30 to 8:30 pm