WARMING VEGETARIAN MEALS COOKING CLASS
With a chill starting to settle in the air it’s time to start creating rich and hardy meals to warm us from the inside out. These recipes are filled with earthy, nutrient-dense, and grounding foods to help us start preparing for the cold winter ahead. Simple to make, delicious to eat they will keep you satisfied throughout the chilly winter season.
• Creamy Dreamy Mushroom Soup
• Warming Buddha Bowl w/ Turmeric Coconut Rice
• Magical Miso Maple Dressing
• Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Cookies
• Chocolate Pecan Coconut Clusters
Specifics: This cooking class on warming vegetarian meals for winter is for up to 6 people and runs for approximately 2 hours. Please bring Tupperware or mason jars for leftovers.
Date: Currently Booking Private In-Home Classes!
Time: You Decide!